Gluten Free Banana Bread (2 loaves).
You can have Gluten Free Banana Bread (2 loaves) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana Bread (2 loaves)
- It’s of 1st Batch.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Canola Oil.
- It’s 3 of Mashed Bananas.
- You need of 2nd Batch.
- It’s 1 cup of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Bi-Carb.
- Prepare 2 cup of Gluten Free Self Raising Flour.
Gluten Free Banana Bread (2 loaves) instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius.
- Add first batch of ingredients into a large bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Combine the 2nd batch of ingredients into the first bowl, adding the flour last.
- Pour mixture into two lined loaf tins.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and firm to touch.
- Wait until completely cooled before removing from tins, can be serve toasted and with butter.