Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, canned jalapeno peppers with juice, green chiles, diced jalapeno pepper, cilantro I've tried so many jalapeno dips and been disappointed so many times. Who would have thought the secret was a combination of fresh and pickled jalapenos with chilies to add depth. This Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dip is made with jalapenos, cilantro, sour cream, mayo, buttermilk, ranch dip mix, and spices.
Dip the stuffed jalapenos in the batter to coat and then saute in the skillet until the edges brown. Flip the jalapenos and cook on the other side. Blend the aioli and the sour cream and serve! You can cook Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip
- It’s 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- Prepare 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
I guarantee you will love these! For more delicious recipes similar to this one (low-carb. "Addictive jalapeno popper dip that's full of bacon, cheese, and spices! Creamy, cheesy with a little heat!" Visual learner? This is not a hot dip IMO.
Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip instructions
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
If you use hot canned jalapeno it will have a bit of after-kick, but the cream cheese and sour cream really calm it down quickly. Don't be shy about trying jalapeno. Sour Cream (Cultured Milk and Cream, Grade A Whey, Food Starch Modified (Corn), Gelatin, Sodium Phosphate (Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Potassium Sorbate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum). If you love the creamy jalapeno sauce from Chuy's, you're in luck—this copycat version tastes just like the one they serve at the restaurant. For a thicker dip, replace all or part of the buttermilk with more sour cream and cut back on the pickle juice.