Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad. Tofu is a staple in our kitchen, we use it a lot and also to make recipes for you guys. It's a great meat alternative, especially when you're trying to recreate meat-based dishes because if you cook it properly, you can get a. Make this sweet and sour tofu in minutes and forget about the takeout!
Ching He Huang shows you how to cook a deliciously simple tofu salad, with a zingy sweet & sour dressing. Home » Sweet N Sour Salad Dressing. This lovely sweet and sour crispy tofu with veggies is paying all the work off. You can have Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad
- It’s 1/2 of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large birds eye chillis (low – med on scoville scale).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Fennel powder.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- It’s of Cauliflower, brussel sprouts, carrots, asparagus etc.
- It’s of Tofu.
- It’s of Basil leaf as garnish.
Inside the delicious sauce, the amazing crispy shell with a faint aroma of bean curd is extremely appealing. Sweet and sour taste has two explanations in Chinese. This Sweet and Sour Tofu dish is vegan-friendly and It is enjoyable for just about anybodies taste palette. This sweet and sour tofu with bell peppers and a tangy orange sauce is a healthy, easy recipe.
Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad instructions
- Chop garlic and chilli, lightly fry in olive oil.
- Add diced vegetables with tomato and stir-fry. Crush tomatos till juices spread at the bottom of the pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, and chicken stock/ fennel powder mix in 100g warm water.
- Add tofu, diced. Stirfry till veges get chewy (not too soft, density in fibres retained).
- Garnish with basil leaves.
Perfect for a weeknight dinner and a great way to make tofu taste good. Crispy sweet and sour tofu made by tossing baked tofu cubes in a naturally-sweetened, slightly spicy sauce. I am totally obsessed with this sweet and sour tofu right now. Healthier Sweet and Sour Tofu with crispy, crunchy chewy baked tofu, sweet, tangy sauce & chunks of bell pepper How to make Sweet and Sour Tofu. For detailed measurements and instructions, scroll to my printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.