GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce. "These savory-sweet shrimp skewers are easy to make and cook in just a few minutes," says France C. "They are perfect for summer weeknights or weekend dinner parties. Prep the sauce ahead of time for an even faster dinner. However, use what you have on hand." In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, green onion and Sriracha.
A simple Marinated Grilled Shrimp recipe is the perfect easy and healthy dinner for warm weather months! Leave it to curl up, and give it a further minute until just cooked. Serve the seafood hot, garnished with parsley, and with the sweet pepper sauce alongside. You can have GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce
- You need 700 gr of Prawn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysuce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 5 clove of garlec.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato sauve.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers – perfectly grilled shrimp on sticks, marinated with Thai sweet chili sauce. These shrimp skewers are so easy to make and so delicious. If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon's Channels Combine water, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic, and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. This marinated shrimp makes an amazing simple Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry or Sweet Chili Shrimp Appetizer or get fancy and turn it into Sweet Chili.
GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce instructions
- Marinated the prawn with ingredients. Lift for 10 minute.
- Chopping onion,garlic and ginger.
- Saute onion,garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add other spices. Simmer until ticked. Add butter the end..
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Add the shrimp to the bowl and mix thoroughly to coat the shrimp evenly. Serve warm with as much sauce as you like drizzled over the top, serve extra sauce on the side. Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp Ingredients: Honey: Makes everything sticky but it makes it a little sweeter too! Soy Sauce: One of my favorite sauces to add to shrimp.