Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken. Chipotle Lime Chicken – ridiculously delicious and juicy grilled chicken recipe with chipotle chili, lime juice, garlic and cilantro! Prepare grill for cooking over direct heat with medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas). While coals are lighting, stir together lime juice, oil, Tabasco, and salt in a liquid.
Make a fresh mango salsa or pice de galo. This Cilantro Lime Chicken is marinated with fresh zesty lime juice, earthy ground cumin, and fresh cilantro. In a medium size bowl, mix together the olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, cilantro, chipotle chili powder, minced garlic, honey, and salt until well combined. You can have Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
- Prepare 4 pounds of chicken legs- (12 legs).
- You need As needed of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 ounces of oil.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (add 2 two start and if you want more add more after you taste it :).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cilantro leaves only.
- It’s 1 of each lime- zested first…. then juiced — add both to the marinade.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
Enter stage left, grilled chipotle chicken salad with lime and cilantro! Seriously, the smoky grilled goodness of chicken off the Weber and the distinctive deep flavor of chipotle peppers married together by mayo and a myriad of crunchy vegetables… it is everything that is good about summer smashed between a bun! You can cook Cilantro Lime Brown Rice in a rice cooker (easy, because most rice cookers have a 'brown rice' button) or on the stove top. I prefer to use brown Basmati rice, but any long-grain brown rice will do.
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken step by step
- Season chicken legs lightly with salt and pepper..
- Puree (In a blender for 2 minutes) the remaining ingredients and marinade the chicken legs for at least 4 hours up to the day before..
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and reserve the remaining marinade for later.
- On a clean and well lubricated grill with a medium to medium high heat grill until the chicken reaches 170 degrees internal temperature..
- As you grill it towards the end, brush with the leftover marinade let cook additional 5 minutes to insure it is fully cooked..
- You also can grill for about 10 minutes and get the color and grill marks. Then finish in A 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until they reach 170 ⁰ F. internal temperature..
Whisk lime juice, cilantro, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken; toss to evenly coat. The Cilantro lime chicken along with the avocados and bell peppers are perfect! plus, the skinny chipotle ranch dressing is the cherry on top. If you've never had chipotle dressing this is the time to start! Great recipe for Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken.