Grilled Steaks with Compound Spread. It is time to fire up those grills. Nothing better than a good cut of beef with Steak Butter. This Steak Butter recipe is perfect with everything from hamburger steak, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon.
Compound steak butter is perfectly flavored with Italian herbs and garlic, reinforcing the Italian spices in the marinade for harmonious flavor. So here it is – that juicy, crisp steak cooked just the way you want it, topped with a garlic compound butter that is off. the. hook. You can put that butter on anything and everything – dinner rolls, toast, chicken or seafood. You can cook Grilled Steaks with Compound Spread using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steaks with Compound Spread
- Prepare of Spread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of marjoram.
- It’s of The grill.
- Prepare 3 pound of top sirloin steak.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil divided.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt for steaks.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt for onion.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
- You need of Last.
- It’s As needed of kosher salt for finishing.
You can also prep the butter ahead of time and freeze as needed. A compound butter for steak is a delicious way to take your steak over the top. The first time I added butter to steak, it was just plain old butter. Then the thought occurred to me that this would be better with a compound butter.
Grilled Steaks with Compound Spread step by step
- Get the ghee at room temperature. Add the spices mash and mix together..
- Make into a square cake and refrigerate..
- Start the fire outside on the grill..
- Season the steak coat with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cut the onion in half. Add olive oil and salt..
- Add steaks to the grill and the onion cut side down. Turn as needed. I rotated the onion a quarter turn..
- When the steaks are done add the compound spread one tablespoon per steak to the top of each steak..
- Cut the onions and cut the steak and serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
All compound butter is a cube of butter mixed with an. Then put them back on the pit, this time directly over your heat source. Repeat so each side is seared twice. Your grilled NY strip steak is ready! Serve with some compound butter, and enjoy!