My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Singles Helps Kids Join The Clean Plate Club, One Grilled Cheese At A Time. The combinations of cheese you could use for this triple grilled cheese are endless. If it is a good melting cheese, then it can be used.
The first layer has veggies, panner. This is the ultimate grilled cheese recipe! The combination of cheeses is a home run. You can have My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare 3 cups of super finely shredded/grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- You need 4 teaspoons of butter softened.
If you haven't tried it, we highly recommend sourdough bread for a perfect toasty grilled cheese. See our recipe plus a couple more tips on making a great grilled cheese sandwich. What type of cheese to use? Don't limit your grilled cheese sandwiches to one kind of cheese!
My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Heat a skillet.Take 1 slice of bread and butter both sides. Toast both sides, this will be your middle slice of sandwich..
- Shred/grate the cheese with the fine side of your grater. Add half the cheese to one slice of bread..
- Add the toasted slice of bread on top of the slice of bread with cheese on it. Add cheese to the second untoasted slice of bread and carefully stack them. Add butter to top slice. Carefully put the butter side down on the hot skillet..
- Carefully and quickly butter the top. Turn the sandwich as needed till it's grilled the way you like it. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
A sharp cheddar is the classic. Use decorative side of ring for top of Bundtwich. Place Cheddar cheese slices evenly in decorative side of bread ring. Place mozzarella, then pepper Jack cheese slices evenly in other side of bread ring. In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and dill.