Meat bomb subs. The most expensive steak sandwich in the U. You can make it for as much as you're willing to spend on Wagyu or Wagyu-style beef at home—or with regular old USDA Prime, which is still pretty great. Either way, we have plenty of hot subs to choose from.
A Steak Bomb Sandwich is a hot and messy steak sub or sandwich made with shaved steak and melted provolone cheese, plus sautéed onions, sautéed green bell peppers and mushrooms. It's essentially 'the bomb' (aka very, very delicious) and that's what inspired the name. Add onions and season with salt and pepper or steak seasoning blend. You can cook Meat bomb subs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat bomb subs
- It’s 1 lbs of following; ground sausage, ground beef, ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 lbs of following shredded; guda, provalone & Munster.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of non-rising Rye dough.
- It’s 3 of large eggs + an extra yolk.
- It’s 8 of large dark pumpernickel hoggie rolls.
- It’s 1 lbs of freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s 16 ounces of peanut oil.
- Prepare 12 ounces of ground mixed nutts.
- It’s 2 lbs of Alfredo.
- You need of Equipment you'll need the following;.
- It’s 1 of food processor, 2 cookie sheets, 2 large pots,.
- It’s of & a cooking scale.
Panda wants a meatball sub and then Sonic gets one for Panda. In a medium bowl, gently mix by hand the ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and egg. These Meatball Bombs are stuffed with marinara, meatball and cheese, then wrapped in dough and topped with a seasoned garlic butter. They are quick to make and have so much flavor!
Meat bomb subs instructions
- In food processor mix meats shredded cheeses, eggs & mixed nutts till seamless.
- Weigh out 1 ounce balls than bake on 1st pan @350° till 2/3s done.
- In 1st pot add oil & heat than fry balls till done.
- In 2nd pot put in Alfredo & heat then add balls.
- Cut hoggies in 1/2 of height & toast on 2nd pan or fry till crispy.
- Scoop on the balls & sauce on to bottoms.
- Sprinkle on 2 ounces of parmesan on top & broil till melty.
- Add top & (ENJOY).
Spaghetti and Meatballs is one of our favorite weeknight meals around here. Place ground sirloin in a large mixing bowl and punch a well into the center of meat. Fill well with the egg, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes. A steak sandwich is a sandwich prepared with steak that has been broiled, fried, grilled, barbecued or seared using steel grates or gridirons, then served on bread or a roll. Steak sandwiches are sometimes served with toppings of cheese, onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and in some instances fried eggs, coleslaw, and french fries.