Fluffy Triple Lemon Pie.
You can have Fluffy Triple Lemon Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Triple Lemon Pie
- It’s 1 box of sugar free lemon jello.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar or equivalent of sugar substitute, such as splenda.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of lemon yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 12 oz of cool whip, divided.
- Prepare 1 (9 inch) of graham cracker crust.
Fluffy Triple Lemon Pie step by step
- Dissolve jello & sugar I boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Chill for 25 min..
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer set at medium speed until smooth & fluffy. Beat in yogurt & lemon juice until smooth..
- Add jello mixture & beat at low speed just until blended. Fold in half of the cool whip..
- Pour filling into crust. Chill until firm, about 45 minutes..
- Spread remaining cool whip on top of pie. Serve..
- Can easily change flavors in this pie, by simply changing the flavor of jello & yogurt..