Keto Pizza. Pizza with low carb and twice as much protein and fiber. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today!
It's a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It's everything you want — whether it is a simple pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce version, or a loaded extravaganza. An EASY low carb keto Fathead pizza crust recipe with coconut flour OR almond flour. You can have Keto Pizza using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Pizza
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of low carb pizza sauce (I used Rao’s).
- Prepare of Low or no carb pizza toppings.
Margarita: You can't go wrong with a simple margarita pizza. Top your crust with low carb (sugar-free) pizza sauce (aka marinara/spaghetti sauce) and shredded mozzarella cheese. Add fresh basil or spinach if you'd like to go the extra step. I am not a cook, not a baker, not anything to do with the kitchen.
Keto Pizza step by step
- For crust mix together 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Place crust mixture on parchment paper on a baking sheet and shape into a flat circle..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Take crust out of the oven and top with pizza sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and your favorite low or no carb toppings..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
I am a disaster waiting to happen in the kitchen. It's also quick and easy to make, gluten free, keto-friendly and made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mozzarella, cream cheese and an egg. If you have my first book, Simply Keto, then you know that my daughter and husband love pizza! Once we perfected personal keto pizzas, we decided to try our hand at low carb keto pizza egg cups. This combo is not only delicious, but it's also quick and super easy to prepare.