Crispy southern fried chicken breasts. Boneless or bone-in chicken breasts can be used for this basic but great-tasting fried chicken breast recipe, just keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. You can also use thinly sliced chicken cutlets, which take a fraction of the time when compared to classic Southern fried chicken on the bone. Cooking chicken breast in the Air Fryer is just sooo easy.
Crispy and juicy, it's sure to be a family favorite. Serve alongside mashed potatoes, coleslaw, creamed corn, or another vegetable side dish. This dish calls for bone-in pieces—however, other recipes use boneless chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs with equally delicious results. You can cook Crispy southern fried chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy southern fried chicken breasts
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half horizontally to thin them out (will make 4 total).
- You need 2 cups of zatatans fish fry (picture below).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of the following:.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
If you're looking for a little more spice. Our chicken fried steak is an all-time reader favorite, so why not take that chicken fried technique back to its namesake? In this Chicken Fried Chicken recipe, we do just that. Made with boneless chicken pieces, this rendition of a Southern classic differs from traditional fried chicken which uses bone-in chicken pieces.
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts instructions
- Using a deep fryer, Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
- After you thin the chicken, dip in egg then the zatatans mix and deep fry about 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
It also fries faster, since it is thinner than bone-in, skin-on fried. Soak In Buttermilk – In a large bowl, stir together the buttermilk and hot sauce. Add the breasts and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Make this Crispy Pressure Cooker Chicken with Easy Homemade Chicken Gravy Recipe. Imagine a bite of tender & juicy chicken coated with crispy & buttery breading, dipped into rich & flavorful chicken gravy made from scratch.