Lemon-pepper chicken fajita. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. Enjoy This Simple Chicken Dish By Combining Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You can use it with any meat to make fajitas. You can even make vegetarian fajitas with black beans, sweet potatoes, bell peppers, and onions tossed in fajita seasoning. You can have Lemon-pepper chicken fajita using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon-pepper chicken fajita
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast, cut in strips.
- Prepare of jalepeno minced.
- You need 1 of Yellow+Red+1Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion & garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of LmnPpr.
- You need 2/3 cup of oil.
- You need of salt.
Check out my favorite easy chicken fajitas and easy steak fajitas recipes to get the how-to. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Using links to these sites means I may earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. The BEST chicken fajitas are so quick to throw together.
Lemon-pepper chicken fajita step by step
- Slice Peppers & onion. Set aside..
- Combine minced garlic and jalepeno with lemon pepper seasoning, oil and salt in a bowl. This is the marinade..
- Put chicken in the marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat up stove top to med-Hi heat stir frying chicken for 10 mns. Add Peppers + cook like 12 more mns or until chicken is Browning/ caramelizing.
- Can add more oil if drying out…
- Delicious Tacos, with avocados, salsa, tomatos all the toppings!!!.
Chicken gets marinated in the best juicy lime marinade, then seared for that unmistakeable crisp-charred outer edge! Serve with onions and colourful bell pepper strips and the traditional corn tortillas (or flour tortillas ) for the best dinner in minutes. Add several shakes of garlic salt and pepper. Cover chicken breast lightly with garlic salt and heavy with lemon pepper. Put chicken on grill and lightly brown one side.