Easy Pizza baked pasta. Cook Super-Easy Calzone Dishes with The Step-By-Step Guide From KraftRecipes.com This Pizza Pasta Bake recipe is a family favorite. Flavorful pizza sauce tossed with rotini noodles, pizza toppings and melted cheese. I've been in a pizza mood lately.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This easy pizza pasta bake features all of the pizza flavors you love in a delicious cheesy casserole! We add pepperoni, sausage and green pepper but feel free to add in your own favorite toppings such as mushrooms, olives or ham! You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of roll of sausage.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! The secret to success when making a pasta bake is simple: Always start with slightly uncooked pasta. Soggy, overcooked noodles are the quickest way to take this pizza-inspired casserole (or any pasta casserole, for that matter) from hero to zero in a flash. An easy dinner option that's sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Easy Pizza baked pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
There's nothing more comforting or crowd pleasing than a cheesy baked pasta dish. This pasta has all the great flavors of a supreme pizza, it's full of onions, sausage, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms and pepperoni! Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta.