Best asian marinade for tofu. To bake, place the marinated tofu cubes on a silicone mat or a parchment paper lined baking sheet. To add extra flavor, quickly saute the baked tofu in a pan with the extra marinade. Asian Garlic Tofu cooks up crispy with tons of salty, sweet, and spicy flavor.
But it also results in wet and water-logged tofu, making it harder for the soybean curd to absorb a marinade and remain intact. Pressing the blocks of tofu beforehand will help remove some of this liquid. Simply place the tofu between paper towel and. You can have Best asian marinade for tofu using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best asian marinade for tofu
- Prepare 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of wasabi paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated or ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of szhechuan pepper corn, whole.
This garlic Dijon marinade brightens up roasted tofu, creamy tofu soups, and tofu pasta dishes too. And as a bonus, it can even be used as-is as a salad dressing. Mix all the ingredients for the tofu marinade except the cornstarch together and pour over the tofu. Whisk together all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Best asian marinade for tofu step by step
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add in your tofu cubes or steaks.
- Let marinate in fridge at least overnight, the longer the better.
- Cook your tofu the way you prefer (I like to grill it on the bbq).
Use as a marinade and/or dipping sauce for pan-seared, grilled or plain tofu. If you've struggled to find any tofu recipes you love, you need to give this one a try! As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. Sweet Asian – This is my go-to marinade for baked tofu. It's a sweet and sassy flavor that goes good with just about anything.