Simple deviled tuna eggs.
You can cook Simple deviled tuna eggs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple deviled tuna eggs
- It’s 8 large of eggs.
- You need 4 can of tuna.
- Prepare 400 grams of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of tabasco.
- You need of salt.
Simple deviled tuna eggs step by step
- Boil the eggs until hard and quickly put in ice-cold water to cool them down..
- Mix the tuna and the tomato sauce in a pan and let it reduce. Correct seasoning..
- Add the tabasco sauce. Peel the eggs, open them in half and add the yolks in the pan. Mash the mix with a fork..
- Once the tomayo has reduce d fill the egg whute with the tuna mix. Put some of the remaining paste in the middle with some crackers and enjoy!.