Asparagus Chicken Pasta. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! My family loves this easy Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta dish made with penne noodles, chicken and asparagus tossed in a creamy parmesan sauce. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain, and transfer to a large bowl. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Pour chicken stock into the pan. You can cook Asparagus Chicken Pasta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Chicken Pasta
- It’s 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of fettuccine.
- You need 12 stalks of asparagus, trimmed.
- It’s 4 oz of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil pesto.
Then stir in asparagus, garlic, salt and pepper. Return chicken to the pan, and warm through. Stir chicken mixture into pasta, and mix well. Lemon Garlic Chicken Asparagus Pasta – juicy chicken & tender asparagus, tossed in a delicious creamy lemon garlic sauce.
Asparagus Chicken Pasta step by step
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. *Reserve 3/4 cup pasta water..
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season both sides of your chicken well (I used seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper)..
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until it is browned and no longer pink. *Do not overcook..
- Transfer chicken to a plate and return pan to medium heat. Add a touch more olive oil..
- Add asparagus and tomatoes. Season well. Cook several minutes until asparagus starts to soften and turns bright green..
- Add garlic and sauté 1-2 more minutes until tomatoes start to burst. Add half of the pasta water and pesto. Stir to combine. If not enough liquid, add the rest..
- Once thickened, remove from heat and add chicken and pasta. Use tongs to coat well and serve..
Hey everyone, it's Kelly from Life Made Sweeter back again today. With spring just around the corner, I can't get enough of all. In a large bowl, empty chicken pieces and remaining olive oil, toss in pasta and mozzarella. Cut asparagus into bite size pieces and add to pasta mixture. Add red onion and asparagus and season with salt and pepper.