Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets. Slice and. short rib avocado oil barbecue seasoning salt FOR THE EGGS. green onion butter avocado oil eggs salt & pepper monterey jack cheese FOR THE BUILD. These pizza pockets are particularly good for kids who have access to microwave ovens at school (like many high schoolers do). In order to keep the sandwiches safe until lunchtime, place frozen sandwiches in an insulated lunch bag with frozen ice packs.
Wake your dog to a tantalizing delight with CESAR Grilled Steak and Eggs Flavor Classic Loaf in sauce Wet Dog Food. It's the perfect meal for the camp, or a Sunday feast. For some real good eating, you have to check this recipe out. You can cook Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of leftover grilled steak.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 5 of medium sized tortillas 6 inch.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot sauce your favorite I used Crystal's hot sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise to dip in optional.
Start by rubbing the steak all over with the olive oil. This isn't a necessary step when cooking a steak on the grill or in a cast-iron pan, but in an air fryer, the steak's surface has the best chance of caramelizing and creating a crust if it's coated in oil. Baked potatoes and grilled steak go together like summer and sunshine. While the Big Green Egg does low and slow and hot and fast, I think some people still find that grilling the perfect steak on the BGE can be a little daunting.
Grilled Steak and Egg Pockets instructions
- Cube the steak and dice the onion. Melt the butter in a skillet. Sauté the steak and onions in the butter. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook till done now add the eggs to the steak and onions. Move to a plate. Now add a good amount to each tortilla add the hot sauce..
- Roll them up add to the skillet flap side down. Turn as needed. Browning all around. Then move to a plate as each one is done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Most people most likely started out on a different grill and worked up to a Big Green Egg, and had their previous grill tuned in for the perfect steak. For the steak and eggs: Preheat a grill to medium-high. Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets have melt in your mouth beef with hearty veggies that are grilled to perfection with butter that has garlic and herbs inside. This is one amazing meal that you don't want to miss out on! We have been loving every second of this warm weather and trying to get… *TO FREEZE: Cover each pocket tightly with plastic wrap.