Aryca's Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich. Place basil, mint, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice, Parm, ⅓ cup EVOO and salt and pepper in food processor, then process to a fairly smooth pesto so a spreadable sauce forms. Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat. Rach pairs her grilled cheese sandwich with a tart blackberry-basil mash sweetened with aged balsamic vinegar.
Fry the bologna golden brown on both sides. Turn off the griddle and add. Oil a flat top grill and cook the bologna on it until it crisps nicely. You can have Aryca's Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aryca's Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of muenster cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of bologna luncheon meat.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
Saute the onions on the flat top until caramelized. Once caramelized, put the onions on top of the bologna. Add a slice of Swiss cheese. Spread with the mustard, add the bologna, onions and cheese, the pickles and a '"smosh" of potato chips.
Aryca's Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Add mayonnaise to two slices of bread..
- Add cheese to the mayonnaise side of both slices of bread. Add bologna and assemble the sandwich..
- Add butter to both sides of the sandwich. Put in a hot skillet and grill till caramelized. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Crunchy Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich. These righteously crispy-gooey sandwiches are terrific for lunch, naturally, but also work fabulously as an hors d'oeuvres when cut into quarters and dipped into honey-mustard. That sandwich took me to my earlier years where my grandfather would make olive loaf and pimento cheese sandwiches." — Chef Matt Krenz of The Asbury (Charlotte) Shave the bologna super thin Great recipe for Aryca's Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich. Aryca made me a sandwich, she is my oldest daughter. Aryca's Grilled Bologna and Cheese Sandwich.