Grilled sugar ham. Grilled ham coated in brown sugar and mustard is wrapped in aluminum foil to seal in the moisture and flavor for a delicious main dish. Grilled Pineapple & Brown Sugar Ham Directions. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
Place your brown sugar and mustard glazed ham on your heavy-duty aluminum foil pan. Whisk together the brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, ginger, mustard powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Immediately add the remaining glaze ingredients. You can cook Grilled sugar ham using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled sugar ham
- It’s 1 of large ham bone in (pre-cooked).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare Cloves of to taste.
Lower the heat to a simmer and cook. Nothing beats a delicious Barbecue Glazed Ham when you're looking for a quick and easy holiday meal to serve up from the grill. The term "ham" generally refers to a liquid or smoke cured pork. In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, honey and mustard together well. (It will be a little thick, but don't worry.
Grilled sugar ham instructions
- Once ham is thawed squeeze out as much liquid as you can from the ham..
- Slice it in checker pattern all over.
- Put in two layers of tin foil folded like a bowl sprayed with Pam.
- Put on a charcoal grill 2 hrs basting it with orange juice and rum mixture..
- Make mixture of brown sugar, clove, ginger powder, honey and remains of the rum/orange juice mixture. Pour half of it over ham and let caramelize towards the end and then pour remaining mixture over to caramelize again..
Place brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Brush over both sides of ham. Place ham on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. How much ham should you buy? The answer was so obvious: Grilled sugar snap peas.