Veggie Curry Fried Rice. A perfect marriage of spicy curry and vegetable fried rice, vegan style. Add the peppers, zuzzhini and carrots and a dash of salt. Add the peas and curry powder or other spices and mix in.
Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink. Golden grains of rice jeweled with chunks of juicy pineapple, cashews, and currants create a taste that will send you straight to paradise! Make it as the main course or as a beautiful side dish to any meal. You can have Veggie Curry Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Curry Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Organic Potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Organic Carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Organic Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Peeled Chopped Organic Tomato.
- It’s 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- You need 3 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
No matter how many new and (what I think are) exciting recipes I publish here, this Easy Curry Fried Rice continues to be one of my most visited. It stares me in the face every time I check my top posts. This recipe is also a great way to use up any leftover veggies hanging out in your crisper, and any leftover rice. Thai chicken fried rice is such a fulfilling dish.
Veggie Curry Fried Rice step by step
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-stick Skillet over Medium Heat.
- Add Garlic, Onion and sauté for 2 minutes,.
- Add Potatoes and cook until they turn golden and crusty. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder and stir them well.
- Add tomato to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add Carrots and simmer until most tomato sauce has evaporated.
- Add rice and mix them well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve.
It is yummy, healthy and colorful. The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred rice with a tangy flavor of herbs and red curry, and the crispy pepper and cucumber, all coming together on one plate. This is a super quick and easy vegan curry fried rice recipe that you can make any time you want something tasty that is really good for you too! Eat as a meal itself, or you can use it as a side. You can serve this vegetable fried rice with a lip smacking spicy curry for lunch as well as dinner.