Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies. This is an alternate version to our Keto Peanut Butter Cookies with a delicious taste all of its own. This keto cookie recipe makes use of our Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter. We like using this macadamia version over peanut butter due to its high levels of healthy fats and fantastic nutritional benefits.
These Keto macadamia nut cookies were a big hit with the whole family so I wanted to share them with you. Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are the most soft and crunchy cookies we have ever made! If you love the crunch and taste of macadamia nuts, you will adore these cookies with delicious white chocolate chips. You can cook Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1.5 C of homemade or purchased Macadamia Butter.
- You need 1/3 C of Ground Almond Flour.
- It’s to taste of Substitute sugar (Stevia liquid, xylitol, erythritol).
- Prepare 2 L of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
These low carb chocolate macadamia nut butter cookies are delicious and super quick to make. It can all happen in under a half hour. They make for a great snack on the run or are the perfect treat next to a cup of coffee. Plus macadamia nuts are one of the healthiest nuts to eat!
Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 320 F°.
- Easy peasy recipe here! Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the texture is consistent. (Usually, even if the order of mixing aren't necessary, I usually beat the eggs first, because often it makes a difference in the fluffiness of the bake, but in this case – there really isn't any variation, so proceed to just dump it all in and mix!).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 320 F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges just starting to harde since the cookies will continue to harden as they cool..
- Voila! Enjoy an alternative to peanut butter cookies, for a just-as-nutty keto version!.
Here at CJ's keto kitchen, it's our goal to share classic dessert recipes with you, that I have tried my best to make keto lifestyle appropriate. Over-the-top desserts can be fun, but you just can't beat a classic cookie recipe! So today I'm sharing my white chocolate macadamia nut cookie secrets with you. How to make Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter. Place macadamia nuts and salt in food processor and blend on medium speed.