Vegan Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, celery, carrot, and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until.
It's beautiful, savory, hearty and extremely comforting alongside some mashed potatoes and green beans. Tips For Making a Perfect Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf. Mix everything up in batches if needed. You can cook Vegan Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Meatloaf
- You need 1 pkg of Beyond Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegan Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pkg of McCormick meatloaf seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Soy milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Ketchup.
- You need 3 tbl of Brown sugar.
Please, please, please don't do it! Check out my shots above: the mixture is chunky! There's even a whole chickpea or two in there. Vegan versions of recipes like meatloaf can be just as tasty as non-vegan versions and don't have to be complicated to make.
Vegan Meatloaf instructions
- Soak bread crumbs in soy milk.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Chop onion and bell pepper.
- In a bowl add beyond meat,spices, vegan Worcestershire sauce, flax egg, soaked bread crumbs, onion and bell pepper. Mix well.
- Put mixture into loaf pan..
- Mix brown sugar and ketchup. Pour onto loaf and put into the oven..
- Bake for 30-45 mins..
This Vegan Meatloaf is really straightforward. All you have to do do is chop the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Cook bulgur according to package directions. Our vegan meatloaf, just like the traditional has a moist texture, tangy and sweet sauce, and looks exactly like a regular meat loaf! In fact, it's so much like a regular meat loaf that this recipe has become a favorite amongst our non-vegan friends and family.