Super Easy Truffles with Milk For Valentine's Day.
You can have Super Easy Truffles with Milk For Valentine's Day using 3 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Truffles with Milk For Valentine's Day
- Prepare 140 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Pure cocoa powder or powdered sugar.
Super Easy Truffles with Milk For Valentine's Day step by step
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler or by microwaving at 600 W for 1 minute..
- Add 1 teaspoon of milk to the chocolate and mix together well. While keeping an eye on the appearance, add more milk little by little..
- Use your hands to form into balls. Place the truffles and cocoa powder (etc.) into a plastic bag and shake..
- Other than cocoa powder for the topping, you can also coat with granulated sugar etc., as well as other various arrangements. (I recommend pure cocoa powder).
- How to Wrap 1-1: Cut a paper cup in half and insert the truffles..
- 1-2: Wrap with saran wrap from underneath the paper cut and gather together at the top..
- 1-3: Fasten it closed cutely with a ribbon or clasp, and it's finished..
- Also, it would be cute if you drew a picture in the center of the wrap and then wrapped it up..
- Since it's wrap, it's easy to draw on and you can fix the drawing as many times as necessary..
- Of course, eating them as is is delicious..
- How to Wrap 2-1: Prepare a dollar store napkin and paper cup, insert the truffles..
- 2-2: Turn the napkin inside out and cover the cup..
- 2-3: Tie with a ribbon, string, or rubber band as close to the top as possible..
- 2-4: Gather the napkin up at the top and twist. Tie a ribbon, string, rubber band, or piece of wire to keep it twisted. You're finished!.
- To make truffles with heavy cream and chocolate, see. I hope you take a look!.
- Wrapping Idea No. 3-1: Prepare coffee filters and wrap the truffles in wax paper..
- 3-2: Put in the truffles and open a hole with a hole puncher..
- 3-3: Use string from the dollar store to make a bow..
- 4: It's finished. Putting it into a baggie is also cute. If you're giving it to someone in just the coffee filter, I recommend punching the hole into the center. You can also stamp it..