Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins).
You can have Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins)
- You need of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Yogurt (Should be plain but I used vanilla and strawberry because I didn't have plain, works just as well).
- It’s of Olive Oil (Or Vegetable Oil it doesn't matter).
- Prepare of Honey.
Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins) instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined..
- Add the yogurt, oil, and honey to the bowl and mix well. You may need to use your hands to get all of the ingredient incorporated completely..
- Flour a clean counter-top and knead the Irish Soda Bread dough slightly for about 30 seconds. Form into a nice round shape. Grease a cake pan and place the round dough into the center of pan. Cut a shallow X shape on the top of the round dough using a sharp knife or bread knife. Bake the bread at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes. (It only took me 35 minutes, the family directions say 40-45).
- That's it! Hope you all like it! Send in your snapshots of it!.