Chicken Bruschetta. In a large bowl, make bruschetta topping: Stir together tomatoes, olive oil, shallot, garlic, and basil and. BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN This was the bowl of bruschetta topping I had leftover after the dinner. Cut some boneless, skinless chicken breasts in half to create two thinner breast pieces.
My tomatoes were on the large side, so if you can only find small tomatoes you might. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken breasts into a delicious, flavourful meal! You can have Chicken Bruschetta using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of basil.
- It’s 1 head of italian parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french baguette.
- It’s 1 of goat cheese (feta).
Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is exactly like the traditional crusty bread version, but instead of bread, we use chicken rubbed with minced garlic and seasoned with Italian herbs for a. Grilled Chicken Bruschetta is a summer staple in my house! Made with juicy tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, red onion, garlic and balsamic, it turns plain grilled chicken into a delicious weeknight meal in minutes! Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta!
Chicken Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat skillet over medium heat settings with a little oil.
- Dice tomatos.
- Dice onion.
- Chop a few leaves of parsley and a few of basil (to taste).
- Dice (or crumble) a unit (small block) of goat cheese.
- Season chicken breast, any way you like. You can just season with salt and pepper or add any spice ingredient of your choice. Dice the chicken..
- By now the skillet is warm and ready for the chicken bits to be fried. Add the chicken bits to the skillet and let fry..
- Add the tomatos, onion, basil, goat cheese and parsley all in one bowl..
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette and virgin olive oil into the bowl and mix ingredients..
- Season to taste with a bit of salt and pepper..
- Finally when the chicken bits are cooked add them to the bowl of Bruschetta ingredients..
- Slice baguette one inch thick in a diagonal angle. (Usually makes 14-16 slices).
- Evenly distribute the bruschetta mix onto each slice of baguette bread..
Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! Spoon the bruschetta over the chicken. Cover the chicken just long enough for the cheese to melt. This easy bruschetta chicken recipe comes together quickly for a healthy low carb weeknight dinner. Chicken breast is cooked on the stovetop and topped with a fresh tomato topping and drizzled with balsamic.