Garlic bread pizza braid. This garlic bread pizza braid is super easy to make and is the perfect appetizer to make! Everyone will enjoy it so make sure to check this out! _____ Cookbook. Pour in the yeast and sugar.
Continue down the entire braid, alternating strips to form the loaf. In a bowl mix together cheese and pepperoni. On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. You can have Garlic bread pizza braid using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread pizza braid
- Prepare of pizza dough.
- Prepare of grated mozzarella.
- You need of chopped pepperoni.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of gloves garlic, minced.
- It’s of finely chopped parsley.
- It’s of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce to dip.
In a bowl mix together cheese and pepperoni. On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Pizza and Pepperoni Braid – a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast. Grab a can of refrigerated pizza dough and let me show you how easily and quickly this recipe comes together.
Garlic bread pizza braid step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400F (200C). Divide dough into 9 balls..
- In a bowl mix together cheese and pepperoni..
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Roll to flatten Ito a long strip about 8".
- Add cheese mixture down the middle. Bring edges up and pinch to seal well..
- Place three rolls together and pinch to attach and one end. Braid dough to form a plait..
- In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Brush overtop of plaits and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minute until golden brown..
Spaghetti Meatball Soup Garlic Bread Bowl. Pages Businesses Media/News Company Twisted Videos Garlic Bread Pizza Braid. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Brush all over until the top of the braid is fully coated. Top with Canadian bacon, pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.