Roasted Pork Belly.
You can have Roasted Pork Belly using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork Belly
- It’s 1 of slab 5 lbs. pork belly bones removed.
- You need 3 pieces of scallions.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 stalks of lemongrass leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
Roasted Pork Belly instructions
- Lay the pork belly on a flat surface in a way that the side with the skin is facing down. Rub the salt and pepper all over the top of the pork belly (meat part). Let it stand for 15 minutes..
- Arrange the lemongrass, scallions, and onion slices on one one of the belly. Roll the side where you had the lemongrass all the way to the opposite side until a spiral shape is formed. Secure the rolled pork belly by tying it with a kitchen twine. Rub the oil all over the skin..
- Preheat oven to 350F. Arrange the pork belly in a roasting pan and roast for 2 hours..
- Remove the belly from the oven and brush with fresh milk. Put it back into the oven and continue to roast for 30 minutes or until the skin is brown and crispy..
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down for 15 minutes. Slice the Roasted Pork Belly and serve with kikkoman sauce with lemon and chilli garlic sauce..
- Share and enjoy!.