Zucchini Patties. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top. These Zucchini Patties are super cheesy with Provolone and Parmesan cheese and are incredibly delicious.
Grate the carrots, cheese, zucchini and onion. Mix together eggs, Bisquick, salt and pepper. To Fry: Lightly grease a pan and drop mixtures in pan to form patties. You can have Zucchini Patties using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Patties
- Prepare 2 of zucchini/courgettes.
- Prepare 1 small of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Zucchini Patties, one of the best ways to use up summer Zucchini, fast and easy, onions, parmesan and spices make these so deliciously tasty, the perfect appetizer or side dish. These zucchini quinoa patties, reminiscent of latkes, but without any potatoes, are the perfect Once the zucchini is prepped, the patties come together quickly and easily. Zucchini patties can be enjoyed as a great snack alternative to the unhealthy crisps and sugary beverages. Zucchini Fritters are quick and easy to make, and involve only a handful of simple ingredients.
Zucchini Patties instructions
- Grate zucchini, put in a colander and gently squeeze out the liquid. Combine courgettes with the egg, flour, breadcrumbs and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Flour your hands, roll the mixture into small patties, roll them in breadcrumbs and put on a baking sheet.
- Mixture will be sticky. Drizzle with some oil. Put in a 230°C preheated oven.
- Turn patties over after 10-15 minutes, brush with some more oil and put them back in the oven for 5-10min.
- Serve with some hot sauce as a side dish or as a snack. Enjoy :).
My sister gave me this recipe and I, in turn, have given it to many of my friends. These patties have a nice flavor and are compatible with just about any entree. Drop zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoonful's, and cook on each side until golden brown. Get the top-rated recipe for Zucchini Patties at http allrecipes.com/recipe/zucchini-patties In this video, we'll show you what to do if you. Zucchini Patties ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating.