Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna.
You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 2 large of Zucchini.
- You need 2 large of Summer Squash.
- You need 1 of Ms. Dash garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fat free cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Fat free mozzarella.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- It’s 1 each of Green, red and yellow peppers.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1 can of Spaghetti sauce or Italian diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Here's the recipe: layer summer squash and zucchini squash sprinkle with ms dash garlic blend on every layer, I put fresh garden spaghetti sauce on top but you could use diced tomatoes, middle layer cottage cheese fresh basil leaves, last layer more squash Parmesan cheese and fat free mozzarella and mixed peppers and onions. 165 calories per 1 1/2 cup serving 3G fat and 7 carbs ( if you want to add meat, I have added ground turkey in the past and it still tasted great!.