Keto "granola" bars. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. They're low carb, grain-free, sugar-free and make the perfect portable healthy snacks for on the go. These Keto Granola Bars are very healthy and nutritious.
As someone who generally likes to fly by the seat of her pants, one of the hardest things for me about adapting to a low carb keto. This recipe for a keto granola bar does something that I think all other keto granola bars are missing, it provides a chewy texture. Keto Granola bars give me the energy my kids and I need while keeping us healthy! You can have Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto "granola" bars
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- You need 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
We made this recipe peanut free, dairy free, egg free, so it's perfect to bring to school too! Our Low Carb Bars are the perfect replication of Nature Valley Granola Bars with better ingredients and fewer carbs! These Keto Granola Bars are so easy to make, and taste incredible. This recipe for keto granola bars gives you all the delicious flavors you love about granola bars yet it's low in carbs, sugar-free, and grain-free.
Keto "granola" bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
What's more this recipe for low carb. Nuts love seeds, seeds love dark chocolate, and they're all in I love these. They are kind of crumbly but really good. I use them also as granola in my. Keywords: chocolate chip granola bar, Granola Bars with Oats Raisins and Chocolate, healthy homemade granola bars, low fat granola, quaker oats granola bars.