Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus. You should only need to do this a few times for the perfect result! Spoiler: This is a great way to reheat steak if you have time to spare. Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus.
For a juicy melt in your mouth tender beef rib roast with a crisp crust this method is easy and foolproof. Note the exact weight of your roast for timing for perfect results every time! Grill the steaks you can see them far left on grill. You can cook Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus
- Prepare 2 pound of leftover grilled steak.
- You need 1-1/4 pints of beef broth.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of black vinegar.
Eat what you want then you may have leftovers. Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus. Steak and eggs with a side of home fries. I just can't look at leftovers that look like they did the day I ate them the first time lol we had steak and baked.
Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus instructions
- Grill the steaks you can see them far left on grill. Eat what you want then you may have leftovers. Melt butter in a skillet..
- Add the steak when butter is melted. Turn to coat a bit of butter on both sides. No add the broth, turn to medium heat turning occasionally but don't neglect them. Add in the black vinegar..
- Simmer till reduced. Now turn often. Now they are done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Reheating Grilled Steak with Au Jus. I usually use actual butter but I read that it has water in it.. So this is how to perfectly reheat leftover steak and prime rib: Place your leftover steak or prime rib in a piece of foil. Hint: most restaurants provide au jus for prime rib and you can ask for a "to-go" cup of it. Take your tender prime rib out of the pouch and drizzle with your preferred seasoning or au jus before enjoying.