Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken.
You can cook Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken
- You need 6 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Five spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- You need of Light soy sauce.
- You need of Corn Starch.
- You need of Chicken breast (cut into bite size).
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- It’s of Grounded white pepper.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Tomatoes.
Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken step by step
- Combine the brown sugar, white vinegar, pineapple juice, light soy sauce, tomato ketchup and five spice. Mix well and let it simmer in low heat..
- Dissolve corn starch in water and pour into the mixture. Continue to stir until sauce thickens. Set aside..
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce and minced garlic. Add flour to the marinated chicken and mix until flour is evenly distributed..
- Deep fry the chicken and set aside..
- Saute onion then add the tomatoes..
- Add the cooked chicken to the pan..
- Pour in the sauce and mix. Add in the spring onions. Let it stay in low heat for another 2 mins..