Ninja Foodie Grill – Steak. We like to use the Ninja Foodi Grill as an indoor option for our grill recipes.; Looking for more recipes? I used my Worlds Best Marinade to flavor our steaks! When I say it is the world's best I mean it!
We love using our Ninja Foodi— both at home and on the road in our camper kitchen. When we realized the Ninja Foodi has a broiling feature, we knew one of the first things we would try! Broiling steak in the Ninja Foodi is super easy and a great alternative when you don't want to heat up the oven or if you don't want to grill in the rain! You can cook Ninja Foodie Grill – Steak using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie Grill – Steak
- Prepare strip of New York.
- Prepare of Vegetables oil.
- You need of Seasoning of choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
No this Ninja Foodi Grill steak and potatoes isn't all cooked at the same time, that isn't possible. You will need to use the air fryer function, and then grill your meat. I suggest air frying potatoes first because they will stay warm longer and take the longest to cook. Insert grill grate in unit and close hood.
Ninja Foodie Grill – Steak step by step
- Pre heat grill.
- Mix vegetable oil with seasoning, and brush on both sides of the steak.
- Add meat to grill when it’s says add food.
- Having a thermometer like this helps I made my first ever rare steak without over cooking it for my husband…. I made mine medium well with a little pink inside..
- Rest steak 5 mins before cutting rare steak on the left my steak on the right.
When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place steaks on grill grate, gently pressing them down to maximize grill marks. If you're wondering how to cook a steak with GrillGrates in the Ninja Foodi I will show you my method. Since I got the Ninja Foodi , I challenge myself to cook all kinds of fun things with it. It's quite the versatile cooker yet steak was one thing I wasn't sure would cook up as well as it does on the outdoor grill. Today I should you how to grill a huge ribeye steak on the Ninja Foodi Grill!