皮蛋蒼蠅頭 STIR FRY MINCED PORK WITH CENTURY EGGS & CHIVES. Stir-Fried Basil, Minced Pork and Century Egg. armKR. Typical chinese dish,fresh beef stir fried with pepperrs bamboo sprout and mushrooms. If century eggs coated in a caustic mixture of mud and rice husk, clean thoroughly before cracking it open, then cut the eggs into small cubes and set aside.
Preserved century eggs and pork, make this pork congee recipe a flavorful, savory dish with hints of salt from the century eggs. There are some foods that are reserved for total comfort. For some people, that may be mac and cheese, others, soup; but for me, it's congee. You can cook 皮蛋蒼蠅頭 STIR FRY MINCED PORK WITH CENTURY EGGS & CHIVES using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 皮蛋蒼蠅頭 STIR FRY MINCED PORK WITH CENTURY EGGS & CHIVES
- You need 300 grams of – Chives.
- Prepare 300 grams of – Grounded pork.
- You need 4 pcs of – Century Egg.
- Prepare 2 pcs of – Chilli Padi.
- You need 2 cloves of – garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of – Black bean Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of – shao hsing wine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of – fish sauce.
- Prepare of Some white pepper (optional).
Pork and Century eggs (also called thousand-year eggs) are used in this famous Cantonese porridge recipe, but you can substitute it with chicken Century egg (Chinese: 皮蛋). I agree century eggs are gross for some people. They look weird, smell awful, and bring to mind the mutated baby Godzillas. Tomato and egg stir-fry is classic, simple and delicious.
皮蛋蒼蠅頭 STIR FRY MINCED PORK WITH CENTURY EGGS & CHIVES step by step
- Chop garlic.
- Remove all chives' flower and cut them into about 1cm each.
- Remove mud from century eggs and wash till clean.
- Boil the century eggs in water (with the shell on) once done, soak it in room temperature water to cool it down to deshell it.
- Cut the century eggs into small size.. (I quartered them.. And cut each quarter into 4 again).
- Heat some oil in pan, add minced garlic & chilli to stir fry..
- Add in grounded pork. Stir fried till it's about 90% cooked start adding seasonings (2 tablespoons – Black bean sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> 2 tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 1 tablespoons – shao hsing >>> some white pepper.
- Add in century eggs and chives (stir fry 5 min).
- Plate, serve & enjoy 😋😋.
It is the dish that overseas Chinese students miss the We make a Beijing style fried pork sauce and then combine it with the tomato and egg sauce. While your rice and broth are simmering, heat up a wok and drizzle it with cooking oil. Peel and dice your century eggs. If you can't find any or aren't willing to invest in a six pack from an Asian grocery store just yet, you can leave these out. The Best Century Egg Recipes on Yummly