Easy Banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor.
My family insists on one a week. I found this recipe can make two pies easily and they can be frozen for future use. This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. You can have Easy Banana cream pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana cream pie
- You need 1 of deep dish frozen pie crust.
- You need 1 box of instant banana pudding, regular or sugar free.
- Prepare 1 box of instant vanilla pudding, regular or sugar free.
- You need 3-4 of bananas, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of cool whip, only 1 8oz container if using whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 C of milk, whole or lowfat.
- It’s 1 can of whipped cream, optional for topping.
Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. Being diabetic doesn't stop me from having "sweets". This pie is simply delicious.—Lila Case, Bella Vista, Arkansas. Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding.
Easy Banana cream pie instructions
- Bake the pie crust as instructed on pie crust wrapper. Let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, both boxes of pudding mix and blend until thickened. Add 1 container of cool whip to the pudding and blend. This will be nice and thick..
- Put a few slices of banana on the bottom of the cooled crust. Now gently fold the rest of the bananas into the pudding mixture with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pie crust..
- Top with 1 container of cool whip. Refrigerate until serving. If you aren't serving this pie for 8 hours or more, wait to put on the cool whip until within an hour of serving. If using whipped cream for the topping, also wait to put it on top close to serving time..
Banana Cream Pie is a creamy, delicious dessert filled with custard and fresh bananas. It's the perfect holiday recipe for Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. This easy banana cream pie recipe is so rich and so tasty, everyone will love it! Make the whipped cream: Place the cream, confectioners' sugar, and the remaining teaspoon of vanilla in a large bowl. When ready to serve, remove the pie from the springform mold.