Keto salted sesame sticks. Keto Crackers Recipe – Sesame Sea Salt Flavor. A good keto crackers recipe is very handy to have around. This low-carb cracker recipe goes well as finger food with dips, cheese, and deli meats.
But not all nuts have an ideal keto macros balance. Keto salted sesame sticks Layla Al Dabean Zawaideh West Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Just when you think you can never even look at breadsticks because you chose the ketogenic lifestyle, here comes an easy keto low carb sesame breadsticks recipe for you to play with. You can have Keto salted sesame sticks using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto salted sesame sticks
- It’s Cup of flax seed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chia seed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sesame seed.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Zaatar or thyme.
- You need 3/4 of warm water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
I say play because it's such a simple and easy recipe that it's definitely child. Buy Sesame Sticks from Nuts.com for freshness and quality guaranteed. Paleo almond flour crackers with sesame seeds are a crispy option for dips or snacking! They're a great keto option, too.
Keto salted sesame sticks step by step
- Ground only the flax seed then add every thing using the water slowly let it set for ten minutes.
- Spread the mixture on parchment paper that been sprayed with light oil using spoon and cut any way you want.
- Cook at 350 f for 20 to 25 minutes keep your eyes on it let it cool and it will get crispy the more you cook it enjoy.
One of the great things about a low carb way of eating is the amazing variety of low carb cracker and chips substitutes one can make from wholesome nut flours, seeds, or. Stay on track with your low carb diet by keeping a variety of low carb snacks around. In a small bowl, combine water and oil. Here is all you need to make either of our keto sesame snap versions. Please check the two recipes cards at the bottom of the post.