Chicken BKT Pasta. This is my personal favorite potluck side dish. The creamy dressing with the taste of savory bacon, the juicy tomatoes, and the crisp lettuce come together and create a taste like no other. This is the perfect healthy side, lunch, or dinner that your family is going to love.
This salad tastes best if made several hours ahead of time. For a delicious and easy weeknight dinner, make this Chicken BLT Pasta packed with flavors reminiscent of the classic sandwich I'm bringing an easy weeknight dinner recipe to the final day of the BaconMonth party – Chicken BLT Pasta. If you saw my brainstorming notebook for recipes for BaconMonth, you'd probably think that it was #BaconYear because you can pretty much bacon-fy so many. You can cook Chicken BKT Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken BKT Pasta
- You need 2.5 cups of dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use.
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast, diced.
- It’s 6-8 of sliced bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 jar of or can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 of pinches, dried chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you).
This BLT Pizza is super easy to make. Start with unrolling a can of refrigerated crescent rolls and baking. Once the dough has cooled off slightly, add the Rancy cream cheese spread and then top the pizza with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, bacon, shredded cheese, and some chopped green onions. The Best Whole Wheat Pasta With Chicken Recipes on Yummly
Chicken BKT Pasta instructions
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside..
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside..
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later).
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together.
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir.
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything..
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!.
Chicken Blt Whole Wheat Pasta, Whole Wheat Pasta With Chicken & Broccoli, Skillet Whole Wheat Pasta With Chicken & Tomato Sauce. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. Creamy "BLT" Pasta is a twist on a traditional BLT. Made with bacon, roasted tomatoes, and spinach, this will have you craving a BLT every single night. As if BLT's could get better, well scratch that they can.