Easy Gluten Free Brownie Cake.
You can have Easy Gluten Free Brownie Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Gluten Free Brownie Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of Salted Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bisquick Gluten Free Baking Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
Easy Gluten Free Brownie Cake instructions
- Melt Chocolate and Butter.
- Stir in Bisquick, Milk, and Vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat mixture.
- Pour into nonstick pan and bake at 325° for 15-25 minutes, depending on thickness. Use a toothpick to check doneness..