Cheddar Onion Soda Bread.
You can have Cheddar Onion Soda Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Onion Soda Bread
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- It’s of finely chopped onion.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cheddar Onion Soda Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray baking sheet with Pam Spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together bread flour, salt, and baking powder until thoroughly combined. Beat in the butter, buttermilk, and confectioners' sugar to make a dough.
- Gently fold in the onion and Cheddar cheese..
- Divide dough in half, and shape each half into a ball. Place the loaves onto the prepared baking sheet, and gently flatten to about 2 inches thick. Dust each loaf with flour..
- Bake on a preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes. Cool on racks for a few minutes; serve warm..