Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack).
You can have Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack)
- Prepare 250 grams of Sago rice (medium sized).
- It’s 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 4 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 liter of Oil.
Sago Potatoes balls (Savoury Indian Snack) instructions
- Wash and drain off excess water. Cover and soak it overnight..
- Boil Potatoes, peel and coarsely mash them up..
- Check if your Sago rice is soaked and swollen. If not, add a dash of water and cover. Keep checking until all the sago rice is soft, then you are good to go.
- Chop the coriander finely after removing hard stalks. Retain the tender ones for earthy flavour..
- Chop the Chillies finely and set aside.
- Add to Sago rice all the prepared ingredients along with ginger garlic paste. Do not overmix else the potatoes will become very soggy. Do not forget salt!!.
- Check the salt and heat, if you are satisfied then shape them into small balls and deep fry them..
- Serve with green or mint chutney..