Sweet & Sour Pork. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can have Sweet & Sour Pork using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Pork
- Prepare of Adobo cut or Pork liempo.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of White vinegar.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
Sweet & Sour Pork step by step
- Remove the skin part of the pork.
- Marinate the pork with the marinade ingredients. Set aside..
- Heat pan with oil. Saute onion. Add the sliced capsicum..
- Pour in the sauce mixture.
- Mix well. Add the chinese five spice..
- Let the mixture simmer for 2 mins..
- In a separate pan, fry the marinated pork until meat turns golden brown..
- Add the cooked pork into the sauce mixture..