Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops. All Products Are Guaranteed Pure & Potent. Harness The Power of Nature with RMO Essential Oils. Rosemary is a Mediterranean plant that likes a cool, wet climate in winter.
Possible to add some attachment here to show my plant in pot. Overview Information Rosemary is an herb. It is native to the Mediterranean region but is now grown worldwide. You can cook Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops
- You need of Brine.
- You need 2 quarts of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Himalayan/Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Rosemary.
- You need of For the grill.
- You need of Rosemary to taste (if more is desired).
- Prepare to taste of Brown sugar.
The leaf and its oil are used to make medicine. Salvia rosmarinus, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region. It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, which includes many other herbs. It contains minerals like magnesium, calcium, and iron.
Rosemary & Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops instructions
- I recommend first pouring in 1 quart of HOT water in your brining container. Then throw in the salt, brown sugar & rosemary (The hot water helps with dissolving the salt and brown sugar). Stir with a whisk. Then add the remaining 1 quart of room temperature water. Add pork chops.
- Brine for 1 to 24 hours. Obviously, the longer the better..
- Pull pork chops from the brine, pat dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board..
- Sprinkle brown sugar and rosemary (if desired) on both sides. Rubbing them in to the meat..
- Cook on grill to desired doneness. Personally, I like to cook to about 7-8 degrees below the minimum recommended temperature for pork. Because the meat will continue to cook for, approximately, another 10 degrees even after being removed from the grill..
- Let meat rest for 2 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!.
Moreover, it has abundant antioxidants in the form of phenolic compounds like diterpene, carnosol, and rosmarinic acid. The essential oils in rosemary herb also contain powerful ingredients. Rosemary is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, along with many other herbs, such as oregano, thyme, basil, and lavender. The herb not only tastes good in culinary dishes, such as rosemary. Outdoors, rosemary can tolerate high temperatures and a wide range of humidity.