Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil. Cooking fish in foil packets is the easiest way to cook fish ever! Fish in the foil packets will never burn, never stick and never fall into the grill! Best of all, no mess and no cleanup!
Easy Grilled Fish Fillet in Foil Packets. In fact I use my outdoor grill just about every night in the summer to make quick, easy, healthy dinners. More easy foil packets I love are Shrimp Scampi foil packets and Grilled Clams in foil, or side of Lemon Parsley Potato Packets. You can cook Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil
- You need 4 of Mahi Mahi (or other white fish) fillets, about 5 oz. each.
- It’s 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and fresh pepper,.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh herbs, parsley, rosemary, oregano.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 of large pieces heavy duty aluminum foil, about 18 to 20 inches long.
We usually grill foil packets of meat, fish, and vegetables for summer meals, but you can bake with foil indoors, too. This easy baked fish in foil recipe makes it simpler to include seafood two times a week, and clean up is a breeze! Rub fillets with olive oil, and season with garlic salt and black pepper. Place each fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil step by step
- Place the fish in the center of the foil, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place a slice of lemon on top of each piece of fish, then a sprig of herbs on each..
- When the grill is hot, place the foil packets on the side of the grill with the burners off (indirect heat) and close the grill. Depending on the thickness of your fish, cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and cooked through..
- How to Make a Foil Packet •Tear off an 18” sheet of foil. •Center the food on the foil sheet. •Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food. •Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. •Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet. •Bake or grill as instructed..
Top with jalapeno slices, and squeeze the juice from the ends of the lemons over the fish. Grill or campfire: Preheat a grill to medium high or light a campfire and put a cooking grate in place. This is exactly what we're doing in this grilled tilapia in foil recipe! How to Grill Tilapia Fish Foil Packets. Let's get to these fish foil packets!