Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩. This Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Ginger Teriyaki Sauce is going to heat up your next BBQ. Loaded with the grilling flavor and topped with a lite ginger teriyaki sauce that tastes sensational. Fire up your grills and spice up the flavor, this recipe is sure to be delicious.
A delicious, from-scratch teriyaki sauce turns ordinary steak into a flavorful Grilled Steak Teriyaki. Serve with rice and stir-fried vegetables for a quick, wholesome meal. Mix together soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, aji mirin, garlic, and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag. You can cook Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩
- Prepare 2 pounds of steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks).
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
Place pork steaks into marinade, knead several times to coat meat, and squeeze out air. Turn the steak in the sauce once or twice, then let sit in the sauce until the grill is hot. Turn the steak one more time, then place on the grill; spoon any remaining sauce over it. For larger or more done steak, increase the time slightly.
Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 instructions
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side………
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish…….
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks…..
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally…….
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Memorial Day is just a week away and summer's right behind it, so what we need now is a surefire steak marinade for all the grilling we're about to do. Learning how to grill the perfect steak is the first—and maybe most important—step in achieving summer backyard grilling cred. Of course, it's all about hitting that sweet spot of gorgeous. A marinade is like an insurance policy for your grilled steak — not only will a simple marinade add flavor, but it will also help protect the beef against overcooking. Marinades have fallen out of fashion with the rise of brines and rubs, but there is a reason your mom always had a bag of marinating meat in the fridge: They work and they're.