Grilled Chicken Quesadilla. Place one or two tortillas on the grill, and sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese, chicken, onion, olives, and chiles. Preheat a grill pan over medium heat and oil the grates. Transfer grilled quesadilla to prepared baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm.
If using veggies, cook until tender. Prepare chicken with seasonings (per recipe below). Top each tortilla with a generous portion of cheese and a scoop of the chicken and veggies if using. You can have Grilled Chicken Quesadilla using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare 1/4 c of grilled chicken.
- You need of Taco cheese.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Salsa(of your choosing).
Fold in half and panfry or bake. In small bowl, combine chicken, chilies, shredded cheese, bell pepper and onion; mix well. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper.
Grilled Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- Mix the ranch and, salsa then, set aside i liked the taste but, you can use any dipping sauce of your choosing..
- Heat your skillet then, on a 10" tortilla add chicken and, cheese fold then, add to hot skillet.
- Take out when cheese is melted, cut and, enjoy..
I love anything wrapped in bread, in a bun, or even a tortilla. So a tortilla made from bread dough? Yes, these grilled chicken quesadillas are a little out of the norm. And it does take a little time to cook up the tortillas. Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Quesadilla A delicious take on a Hard Rock recipe I saw but never ordered, and have been dreaming about ever since.