Walnut raisins sour dough bread. Country sourdough with walnuts and raisins! You're lucky this bread even made it to post, because I kept picking at it as I was trying to Raisin bread reminds me of when I was kid. My mom used to slather it with cream cheese and pack it for my lunch (bless you.
Be patient, sourdough without the addition of commercial yeast can take up to several hours to rise – mine typically takes three hours. And, yay, I had all of the ingredients! I was a little worried about the medium rye for a while. You can have Walnut raisins sour dough bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut raisins sour dough bread
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare of Refer to apple cinnamon sour dough recipe.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of walnut.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
I have a written inventory of all of the different flours I've got in the house. Perusing through Tartine Bread the other day I stumbled on Chad's Tartine Country Walnut Sourdough recipe and thought walnuts in my sourdough bread sounded incredible, and thus the impetus for this journal entry. I was hesitant to add the walnuts, but I'm glad I did. The raisins and walnuts blend very well to provide a unique and satisfying experience.
Walnut raisins sour dough bread instructions
- Wash and break the walnut to small pieces(no need air fry, it makes the bread dry).
- Spread the raisins and walnut mixture on top of the spreaded dough.
- Rolls the dough.
- Cut to 8 equal pieces.
- Arrange in the loaf tin.
- 2nd proof inside oven with hot water underneath in a separated tray for 1~1.5 hours or double the size.
- Pre heat oven to 190degree c, bake with cover for 40 minutes.
Sourdough bread is recognized by its tangy flavor. The next time you want a sourdough bread for breakfast or dessert, try following this recipe where you add walnuts and raisins for the perfect taste. Making delicious sour dough cinnamon swirl raisin bread. Cinnamon raisin sourdough bread is the perfect healthy treat. With natural sugar, fermented grains, and whole ingredients, it can be breakfast or a snack.