Sour dough French bread. Since receiving the recipe for the Sourdough Starter, I've made this French bread countless times. Crispy crust, sourdough flavor in an easy French bread recipe. This bread is chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside, and makes a great loaf to pull apart and serve at the table with.
I ordered and received a sixteen-inch, two-loaf, perforated French bread pan. Step by Step Recipe to Make Perfect Sourdough Bread. Soft, Chewy, Airy but intense cream-colored crumb inside & Dark, Crispy. You can have Sour dough French bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour dough French bread
- Prepare 150 g of Sour dough starter.
- You need 285 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 150 of Water.
- You need 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 20 g of olive oil.
- It’s 6 g of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mix herbs (optional).
Let rise until double and bake. It makes very good bread: sour, waxy, chewy and full of holes. If you want to reproduce the crispiness of a French baguette with Australian flour, try to lower the rate of gluten. SOURDOUGH AND FRENCH BREAD Sourdoughis a doughmade of flourand waterfermentedwith-out yeastforbakingbread.
Sour dough French bread step by step
- Using electric mixer, kneed all ingredients, until smooth and shiny, about 10 minutes, proof for 3~4 hours, until double the size.
- Divide into 2 portion, gently spread the dough.
- Gently rolls to long stick.
- Put in the oven, with hot water at the bottom tray, proof for another 1~1.5 hours, or until double the size.
- Dust with some flour.
- Score the dough.
- Bake at 190 degree c for 40 minutes.
Sourdough starter is the key to making these "This French bread recipe has been perfected to my satisfaction – crunchy on the outside, and soft airiness on the inside. The dough is now ready to be shaped for baking. Fresh Homemade San Francisco Sourdough French Bread, made from scratch and baked to. This version of french toast makes use of sourdough bread with its wonderful and rich tartness, pairing it against a sweetness provided by maple syrup. How many calories inFrench Bread (Vienna, Sourdough).