Pellet Grill Brisket. For A Better Tasting, Consistent Burning Pellet, Use Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets. The brisket portion of beef is cut from the underside of the steer located near the chest or breast area. This is a particularly tough cut of beef that lends itself perfectly to low and slow cooking on a pellet grill.
Next, remove the brisket from the grill. Wrap the brisket completely in aluminum foil and drizzle the apple juice mix inside the foil onto the meat. How to Smoke Brisket on a Pellet Grill When you first started barbecuing, you grilled only preformed hamburgers and hotdogs – now you've graduated to true barbecue. You can have Pellet Grill Brisket using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pellet Grill Brisket
- It’s of Brisket.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Rosemary.
You've finally decided that you're ready to take the plunge and try to smoke a brisket, which is known as one of the most unpredictable cuts of meat in the world. Thanks to the pellet grill, it's now possible to smoke a sumptuous beef brisket right at the comfort of your own backyard! While eating out might seem like a more convenient option if you're craving for a brisket, driving to your local restaurant can take a while. Plus, eating out may not be a practical choice in this day and age where the economy is tough.
Pellet Grill Brisket step by step
- Trim fat down to 1/4” on brisket. Take all hard fat off.
- And a heavy coating of fresh cracked black pepper. Add all other seasonings to taste.
- Heat up smoker to between 225-235 and place brisket in fat side down and smoke for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours pull brisket off and wrap in parchment paper. Leave smoker and same temp and put brisket back on..
- Cook brisket until it hits 200 degrees Fahrenheit then pull of..
- Place brisket in oven still wrapped. Don’t turn oven on just let it rest for 1.5-2 hours.
- After resting slice and enjoy.
From the kitchen to the grill. If using a remote thermometer, insert the probe in the thickest part of the brisket, preferably through the side. Arrange the brisket on the grill grate, fat-side up. This smoked brisket recipe is a perfect option for beginners. If you've struggled with brisket in the past, read this post to learn tips from real BBQ gurus and grand champions.