Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. Rub a little olive oil all over the chicken breast and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add the carrot, celery and zucchini. Place the chicken breast on a cutting board and slice crosswise into thin slices. Spoon the vegetables and barley into serving bowls, then add the hot broth. You can have Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 8 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in the zucchini, canned tomatoes, roma tomatoes and chicken broth. Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. It's healthy, loaded with Italian seasoning, veggies, chicken.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This is the best, cheap, hearty, healthy chicken vegetable soup and the perfect weeknight meal for chilly Winter days. It's easy to adjust to your liking and tastes delicious! This is just as good as my Vegetable Beef Soup (One. Here's my version of a delicious and comforting Summer Chicken Vegetable Soup. Summer is not usually the time when you eat lots of soups, but this soup is perfect for warmer weather because it's loaded with fresh vegetables that are.