Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole. Traditional chicken pot pie casserole is a classic comfort food. Most recipes call for biscuits made from scratch or crescent rolls on top. This keto pot pie uses a quick low carb biscuit dough instead.
If you want comfort foods, look no further than this Keto Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie Recipe! This will totally wow your family, and will satisfy your cravings. So much flavor and so easy to make! You can have Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- It’s of pie crust.
- It’s 2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of pot pie ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast tenderloins.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 packages of frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of sage.
- Prepare 1 of rosemary.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- Prepare 12 oz of Jar of Heinz fat free chicken gravy.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (optional).
Keto Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. Yesterday was a dreary day around here. It was rainy and all I wanted for dinner was some kind of comfort food. This Keto Chicken Pot Pie has a biscuit top crust and a creamy, rich filling!
Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 9×13 casserole dish..
- Mix almond flour, coconut oil, salt, parmesan cheese and egg together until it forms a doughy texture..
- Cook chicken breasts in one pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and frozen veggies in a larger skillet with 2 tbsp of olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, take almond flour dough and press into the bottom of the casserole dish covering the whole bottom..
- Add mushrooms, seasonings and chicken broth to veggies. Add butter for taste and thickening (optional) Simmer and stir.
- Continue to cook chicken until done. Remove chicken and shred or cut into smaller chunks..
- Add chicken and chicken gravy to the veggies. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Pour pot pie ingredients into casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes. The crust will be more moist and less crispy when done. But still gives a nice hearty flavor..
Perfect fall comfort food, this low carb chicken pot pie is courtesy of Annissa from Simply So Healthy, and it looks simply so AMAZING!!! Thanks Annissa, this incredible chicken pot pie will be getting made at our house as soon as I can get the ingredients together! Creamy chicken pot pie is probably on most people's top ten comfort foods list. This low carb version is stuffed full of tender chicken and vegetables in a creamy gravy. It's topped with a crispy, bready crust — just like the original.